Financial Business Health Check
When was the last time your organisation actioned a Financial Business Health Check, reviewing your internal controls & processing efficiencies?
Business Health Check
- Is your Board & Management aware of your end to end financial processes, and potential risks?
- Do you have concerns that current processes are just “the way they have always been done”?
- Do you feel processes could be completed more efficiently
What is the risk of not performing a business health check in the last 3-5 years?
- Lost efficiencies from manual handling & processing
- Insufficient reporting to management and the board
- Increased risk of fraud going undetected
- Reactionary decisions rather than proactive plans and strategy
Numera can provide a full review & walkthrough of your internal procedures and processes, including:
- Review of your revenue, expenditure and payroll processes
- Review of financial controls and potential fraud risks
- Assessment of the quality/accuracy of financial reporting
- Review of current accounting software to provide better solutions
This thorough financial business health check involves 2-3 days on site reviewing your organisation, and the provision of a full report to Management and the Board of our findings and recommendations.
What are the benefits of this financial review?
- Potential cost savings – improved efficiencies of financial processing.
- Low cost exercise with potential for high return
- We deep dive into financial controls (not covered in an external audit
- Protects the organisation, Board & Management from potential risk of fraud
Our highly experienced Brisbane team can provide a variety of financial management services to you including a business financial health check. From supporting you to make key financial decisions to helping you report your results against budgets, we have the expertise to help your business succeed.
Want to know more
If you are looking for someone to support you in your businesses pursuits we’d love to hear from you. The first step is to book a meeting with a Numera team to discuss what this might look like for your organisation.